Post by bpopilek on Sept 13, 2016 6:25:41 GMT
- Reprinted all parts in translucent orange Hatchbox PLA (Higher infill for extra rigidity and stability)
- Extruder printed in Red Orb PETG for rigidity.
- Hardened E3D Nozzle for printing Carbon Fiber, Glow In The Dark, and other exotic filaments.
- Bluetooth upgrade (For wireless printing)
- Includes RaspberryPi B+ w/16gb MicroSD, USB WiFi adapter, and pre-installed with an OctoPrint image (Not configured so you can setup your own WiFi and passwords)
- USB Webcam Included for streaming (I use Yawcamto remotely monitor my prints)
- Black Plexiglass enclosure (4 Sides enclosed)
- 12v Heated Bed w/Multi-color LED & sheet of glass with binder clips. (Different Z Endstop mounts are also included for using the bed without glass. There is a piece of Buildtak already installed on the heated bed as well.)
- LCD Display w/ Jog Wheel & extra SD card slot
- GoPro Mount attached to the Z Axis plate for timelapse videos. (GoPro Camera is not included!)
- WiFi Power outlet. (I use this to remotely shut down the printer in case of a print failure. Apps for outlet are available for both Android & Apple devices.)
The underside of the bed has a sheet of cork attached to help direct the heat upwards. All of the wiring has been run through flexible cable mesh and zip tied in place to keep it neat and tidy.
Overall this printer is amazing, and I think anyone would thoroughly enjoy adding it to their shop. Since I don't have a lot of time to get on the forums, you can get a hold of me more easily through my direct email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you are interested in this, send me a message with your offer. I am in Michigan, so if you are close by, we could meet in person. Otherwise, we can arrange for shipment. When I sold and shipped my 3uP through eBay, it ended up running roughly $65 in packaging and shipping costs (insurance included). We can get a definite price based on your address before committing to the sale. I verified that it was ok with Andrew before posting this as well. Thanks for your interest!
Here are links to the rest of the photosi.imgur.com/7cEmzPD.jpg (Top)
i.imgur.com/UcaOVfp.jpg (WiFi Outlet)
i.imgur.com/cKctqze.jpg (RasPi B+)
i.imgur.com/z4R4pXN.jpg (Spare Parts)